Tuesday, December 1, 2009

YWPNaNoWriMo

Now that's a mouth full, Young Writers Program National Novel Writing Month.


Check it out:

Yay! I did it!

Although, since this was my first NaNoWriMo and I started real late in the month, my word count goal was 9,000. My last count before the end of NaNoWriMo was 10,246. And although my novel isn't finished, I technically haven't been writing for a whole month, yet.

I'm a notebook writer so my novel is in two composition books and while I was busy writing, my sister typed it up (which is why it's in two books, she was typing up the contents of one while I was writing in the second).

Thank you, sis! I love ya and appreciate ya, very much!

Unfortunately NaNoWriMo cut into my knit and crochet time, so I haven't finished any Christmas gifts.... My wrist aches...... All that handwriting and now all the knitting and crocheting....................

I'm miserably happy!

No comments: