Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ponderings

Alright! I actually finished a project a couple of days ago! It was my first sweater to boot! Although I also started a new project yesterday, slippers, but I think I'll be able to finish them today or tomorrow.

I finally figured out what my hobby is: Collecting Hobbies
I've decided to learn Chinese Knotting and Needle Felting. I also want to learn Wood Carving.

I really wish I was better at finishing projects... I've started several projects using patterns by Roxycraft and Beth Doherty. (Some of my favorite crochet designers) I was just catching up on Mz. Dohertys blog today so I saw all these pics of her amigurumis, makes me want them..... I should really finish the three projects that I started using her patterns, let's see I have two of these on the hooks and one these. (Ravelry links) And of all her awesome patterns, the one I have actually finished is this. Don't get me wrong, I love the sweet little dead fishy, but I want a really beautiful amigurumi doll......... So I guess I should be crocheting instead of whining....



I think I'll go finish the slippers, or eat.

No comments: