Thursday, June 24, 2010

Things I've done lately

I decided that before I started a new project, I'd have to finish five old ones. And somehow I was able to muscle my way through it.
I finished a knitted steering wheel cover, a crocheted sand turtle, my first pair of crocheted socks, a pair of knit socks for Josette (my 18" doll) and a pair of crocheted bell-bottomed jeans for Josette.

A few days later I started my first new project in ages, a pair of crocheted fingerless mitts for my sister. I'm using yarn that my sister and I dyed ourselves, it's mostly shades of pink with a few spots of dark purple.

I'm sort of planning to start and finish five new projects and then finish five old projects and just kind of go like that. But we'll see how that turns out.

I was a very good girl yesterday, went out shopping at two different Hobby Lobbies and I only bought four skeins of yarn, they were all on clearance.

No comments: