Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I haven't posted in a long time

And for no real reason either.

Let's see an update...

I got my first AG doll for my birthday this year! I got Elizabeth, but I renamed her Angelique after the character on Dark Shadows. I already had a Springfield 18" doll, I believe I've mentioned her before, Josette also named after a character on Dark Shadows. And then a bit more recently I bought a Journey Girls doll at Toys 'R' Us. I had a Visa giftcard and my mom had a Toys 'R' Us giftcard, so I practically got her for free. And they were having a sale where if you bought the doll you got a free outfit. So that was pretty awesome! I got Taryn, her new name is Evangeline. Because it's a French name and that seems to be a pattern with me.

I've decided not to over work myself by going crazy on Christmas gifts this year. I do hope to finish a couple, but so far I haven't done anything to that means.

Lets see... I won NaNoWriMo Youth Writers Program again this year! I really like my writing style. It's seems very inspired by the, Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Tales of the Unexpected, X-Files and more recently added to my repertoire of the abnormal, Night Gallery.

So anyway I have other things to do I suppose....

Merry Christmas!

No comments: