Friday, December 10, 2010

Just another post

So I've decided to try and knit a hat for my little brother for Christmas. I'm also going to try and finish a present for my older brother and I've working on a blanket for my mom. I already made a hat for my dad... I just need to figure something out for my sister.

My four favorite AG dolls;

Nellie

Elizabeth (my Angelique)

Kit

Ruthie

I would really love to have all four of them sometime in the future...

I also really like Rebecca, Julie, Ivy and one of the My American Girl dolls. But I'm thinking eight dolls+ is kind of pushing it ;)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi, KJo! We will announce the winner of our giveaway on Wednesday. Also, are you thirteen? I am. Hannah

KJo said...

Sorry, I didn't see your comment 'til just now. Thank you for following my blog! I'm seventeen actually. Though I don't feel it ;)

beachbabydoll1 said...

Maybe you could take pictures of the gifts you made (after the people get them) and show us. That would be encouraging to those of us who find knitting very very difficult. Thanks for joining my blog.

KJo said...

I'll be sure to do that! Only have to wait a few more days, right? Although most of the presents tuned into crocheted projects.
Following your blog is my pleasure, you take some great pictures and send a great message.