Saturday, March 28, 2009

DWTS is miffing me off!

Okay, is it just me or is Dancing with the Stars' judges getting nasty? I mean, poor Steve Wozniak. The judges were such total stitches! "The worst Samba I've ever seen!" "The novelty wears off" "The dances are killing you" And yet we had to sit through sooooo much (too much) Cloris Leachman and Corky Ballas? (shudder) What the turkey? Honestly I don't think the judges should judge these people as if they are professionals. Or I think they need a fourth judge, you know 'the peoples choice' someone who has never had any ballroom dancing experience. They just judge on how awesome or beautiful it looked. That way they would only take off points if the mistake was obvious, but they look for the fun factor. (Of course I also think this fourth judge should be me) Or at least kick Bruno off!

Man... Every time I see, hear, type, read and say, Kayla I get knots in my stomach... What does that mean? I'm all confuzzled.

I just realized I am whining.... Nuts!

No comments: